Level 2 Diploma Motorcycle Maintenance & Repair Candidate Handbook
- Out of stock: reprinting soon
- Publication Date
- August 2012
This revolutionary textbook is supported by the industry and is specifically tailored to the learners' needs, so you can be sure that we are providing everything they need to excel at level 1 and level 2.
- Designed around the Level 2 specification, this easy-to-use and relevant handbook is a vital success tool for Level 2 Motorcycle Maintenance and Repair Learners.
- Covers Level 1 specification topics, so Level 1 learners can develop their knowledge using the handbook and bridge the gap between Level 2 and further study.
- Real-work focus fuels candidates' aspirations, helping them to put their learning into the context of real maintenance and repair scenarios.
- Straightforward and appropriate language is tailored specifically to the motorcycle industry and, with an attractive layout, keeps learners focused, engaged and provides them with an easy-to-reference working manual.
- Detailed assessment practice gives your learners the preparation they need to tackle assessments with confidence and achieve the best results they can.
1) Health & safety in the motorcycle industry
2) Tools, equipment, materials & job roles in the motorcycle industry
3) Motorcycle inspection & servicing
4) Motorcycle chassis units & components
5) Motorcycle engine mechanical, lubrication & cooling system units & components
6) Motorcycle fuel, ignition, air & exhaust system units & components
7) Motorcycle transmission & driveline units & components
8) Motorcycle electrical units & components
Download sample content
for the Level 2 Motorcycle Maintenance & Repair Candidate Handbook
Accrington and Rossendale College
14 September 2012
Steve Hunsley, Head of School for Engineering
The Grimsby Institute
11 September 2012