We have taken the decision to withdraw our ActiveLearn Go service from 31st December
2014. This means the following ActiveLearn Go titles will no longer be available from this date.
Full list of titles this affects
- BTEC First in Application of Science ActiveLearn Go
- BTEC First in Principles of Applied Science DVD ActiveLearn Go
- BTEC First in Business ActiveLearn Go edition
- BTEC First in Health and Social Care ActiveLearn Go edition
- BTEC First in ICT ActiveLearn Go edition
- BTEC First in Sport ActiveLearn Go edition
- Child Development: An illustrated guide, ActiveLearn Go edition
- Level 2 NVQ/SVQ and VRQ in Hairdressing ActiveLearn Go edition
- Plumbing Level 2 ActiveLearn Go edition
- Plumbing Level 3 ActiveLearn Go edition
The web service for use on PCs and Macs will close and the app versions for tablets and smartphones will not be available after 31st December 2014. The withdrawal of ActiveLearn Go will not affect any other titles.
Why we have taken this decision
Last year we launched ActiveLearn Go with a small number of titles and worked closely with teachers and students to understand what level of support you need to provide an excellent mobile learning tool.
Unfortunately we are unable to sustain in the long term the high standards of service for ActiveLearn Go we are committed to providing for our learning services. As a result, we have decided to withdraw ActiveLearn Go from 31st December, and we apologise for any inconvenience caused. Once the service is closed, you will not be able to keep the content and any notes or quiz results you or your students create during this time.
What alternative provision is available to you
We remain committed to offering a range of learning services and support for Pearson qualifications, including printed textbooks and Teaching and Assessment Packs – learn more on our website.
We'd like to thank you for your interest in ActiveLearn Go and apologise for any inconvenience the closure of this service may cause.