Health and Social Care Teaching Packs to help you plan, deliver and assess
Hosted on Pearson's ActiveLearn Digital Service, our flexible, unitised Teaching Packs with eLearning provide the support you need to plan, deliver and assess the new BTEC Nationals in Health and Social Care qualifications.
- There are 14 Health and Social Care Teaching Packs providing coverage of the Certificate, Extended Certificate and Foundation Diploma in Health and Social Care
- Each Teaching Pack can be subscribed to individually or as part of a bundle with other Teaching Packs
- Differentiated tiered materials in each Teaching Pack help with class management and provide opportunities for students to work at their own pace
- Each Teaching Pack includes a host of materials to help you plan, including structured lesson-by-lesson activities to use as starters, lesson content and plenaries
- Blended learning materials include activity sheets, interactive quizzes, video clips and more tutor-facing guidance, support your delivery of each unit
- Access to an online version of each Student Book - with zoom functionality for front-of-class teaching - is included when you purchase any Teaching Pack
- Teaching Pack Bundle 1 includes Unit 1: Human Lifespan Development, Unit 2: Working in Health and Social Care, Unit 3: Anatomy and Physiology for Health and Social Care, Unit 5: Meeting individual Care and Support Needs, Unit 7: Principles of Safe Practice in Health and Social Care, Unit 10: Psychological Perspectives, Unit 11: Socialogical Perspectives and Unit 14: Physiological Disorders and their care.
- Teaching Pack Bundle 2 includes Unit 4: Enquiries into Current Research in Health and Social Care, Unit 6: Work Experience in Health and Social Care, Unit 8: Promoting Public Health, Unit 15: Microbiology for Health Science, Unit 19: Nutritional Health and Unit 24: Biochemistry for Health.
- See the full list of Health and Social Care Teaching Packs options
- Find out more about our new Teaching Packs in this short video demo:
Request your FREE Support and Evaluation Pack which includes a complete guide to our new BTEC National Health and Social Care resources for 2016.
Try our new digital resources in our online evaluation area. The Teaching Pack will give you an excellent overview of the functionality and resources our exciting new digital Teaching Packs contain.
Try the digital resources now!