Health and Social Care: Dementia Level 2 Candidate Handbook (QCF)
Part of the Level 2 Diploma in Health and Social Care series
- Publication Date
- July 2012
Brand new resources from Yvonne Nolan for the QCF Dementia units
Content covers all units for the Level 2 Award in Dementia Awareness and a mix of mandatory and optional units for the Level 2 Certificate in Dementia Care and the Dementia pathway of the Diploma.
Content is matched exactly to the new specification for the Dementia units.
Written by best-selling author Yvonne Nolan, so you can be confident you have the expert support your learners need to succeed.
A concise resource with five chapters, so you don’t have to buy more than you need.
Chapters combine relevant knowledge and competence units to assist transition from Award to Certificate or Diploma.
A positive resource that will not only give learners the knowledge they need to complete the course, but also the skills to implement best practice in their setting.
1. Dementia awareness (DEM 201)
2. Person-centred approach to the care and support of individuals with dementia (DEM 202; DEM 204)
3. Communication and interaction with individuals who have dementia (DEM 205; DEM 209)
4. Equality, diversity and inclusion in dementia care (DEM 207; DEM 209)
5. Approaches to enable rights and choice for individuals with dementia whilst minimising risks (DEM 211)