Level 2 Health and Social Care: Training Resource Pack
Part of the Level 2 Diploma in Health and Social Care series
- £214.50 + £4.29 UK VAT
- Publication Date
- March 2011
Let Heinemann tend to your every need: full support for the new Level 2 Health and Social Care qualification.
Heinemann offers a total solution for those taking and delivering the new Level 2 qualification in Health and Social Care, supporting you in your qualification so that you in turn can support others. Written by Yvonne Nolan, our resources lead you down the pathway to success, and help you achieve healthy results.
Training Resource Pack
Matched to the Candidate Handbook, offering customisable evidence-gathering tutor material including worksheets, @t work PowerPoint presentations for all shared core and mandatory units, and interactive material for all units to help you deliver this qualification within relevant and engaging contexts.
Contains clear mapping and guidance on the change in qualification, and how this affects delivery and assessment of the course.
New ‘Skills Scan’ feature (for all shared core and mandatory units) pinpoints areas of learning that the candidate needs to focus on, allowing you to produce a more focused programme of learning for individual candidates.
Contains mapping to summarise where Functional Skills can be applied.
Assessment-focused content helps you to give your candidates the best possible chance of success.
Includes a separate VLE version of the disk so that resources can be uploaded to a VLE, providing flexibility of delivery and use.
- Unit SHC21: Promote communication in health, social care or children’s and young people’s settings
- Unit SHC22: Engage in personal development in health, social care or children’s and young people’s settings
- Unit SHC23: Promote equality and inclusion in health, social care or children’s and young people’s settings
- Unit SHC24: Principles for implementing duty of care in health, social care and young people’s settings
- Unit HSC024: Principles of safeguarding and protection
- Unit HSC025: Role of the health and social care worker
- Unit HSC026: Promote person centred approaches in health and social care
- Unit HSC027: Promote health and safety in health and social care
- Unit HSC028: Promote good practice in handling information in health and social care
- Unit ICO1: The principles of infection prevention and control
- Unit HSC2003: Help address the physical comfort needs of individuals
- Unit HSC2007: Support independence in the tasks of daily living
- Unit HSC2012: Support individuals who are distressed
- Unit HSC2014: Support individuals to eat and drink
- Unit HSC2015: Support individuals to meet personal care needs
- Unit HSC2028: Move and position individuals
- Unit HSC2002: Provide support for mobility
- Unit HSC2013: Support care plan activities
- Unit SS MU 2.1: Introductory awareness of sensory loss