Level 3 Health and Social Care (Adults) Diploma: Candidate Book 3rd edition
Part of the Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care series
- Publication Date
- March 2011
Let Heinemann tend to your every need: full support for the new Level 3 Health and Social Care qualification.
Heinemann offers a total solution for those taking and delivering the new Level 3 qualification in Health and Social Care, supporting you in your qualification so that you in turn can support others. Written by Yvonne Nolan, our resources lead you down the pathway to success, and help you achieve healthy results.
Written in line with the QCF to provide comprehensive support for the new Diploma in Health and Social Care, which has replaced the NVQ.
Covers the mandatory units alongside a selection of the most popular optional units to help ensure candidates have everything they need to help gain success with the new specifications.
Written by best-selling author Yvonne Nolan, so you can be confident you have the expert support your candidates need to succeed.
Extensive coverage of every aspect of the qualification, including key information such as legislation and theory given in clear, succinct ways.
Personalisation is integrated throughout, to help candidates put the individual at the heart of care.
Assessment advice for every topic in each unit ensures your candidates have everything they need to succeed.
Engaging case studies and real-life examples bring learning alive, helping your candidates to apply their learning.
A motivating variety of content keeps reluctant learners engaged, whilst the smaller book format makes the books more portable and easier to use.
- Unit SHC31: Promote communication in health, social care or children’s and young people’s settings
- Unit SHC32: Engage in personal development in health, social care or children’s and young people’s settings
- Unit SHC33: Promote equality and inclusion in health, social care or children’s and young people’s settings
- Unit SHC34: Principles for implementing duty of care in health, social care and young people’s settings
- Unit HSC024: Principles of safeguarding and protection
- Unit HSC025: Role of the health and social care worker
- Unit HSC036: Promote person centred approaches in health and social care
- Unit HSC037: Promote health and safety in health and social care
- Unit HSC038: Promote good practice in handling information in health and social care
- Unit HSC3003: Provide support to maintain and develop skills for everyday life
- Unit HSC3004: Support individuals in learning or development activities
- Unit HSC3013: Support individuals to access and use services and facilities
- Unit HSC3029: Support individuals with specific communication needs
- Unit HSC3020: Facilitate person centred assessment, planning, implementation and review
- Unit HSC3047: Support use of medication in social care settings
- Unit DEM301: Understand the process and experience of dementia
- Unit SS MU 3.1: Awareness of sensory loss