BTEC First in Information and Creative Technology Student Book
Part of the BTEC Firsts ICT 2012 series
- Currently out of stock
- Publication Date
- February 2013
New resources for the new BTEC First in Information and Creative Technology from September 2012
- Covers all three mandatory units and a wide selection of optional units.
Each unit of the Student Book is presented in topics to ensure the content is accessible and engaging for learners.
- Covers of all the underpinning knowledge and understanding needed at Level 2 to ensure that learners are fully prepared for this course.
- Activities in each unit provide support and clear direction for learners and can be used in the classroom or for independent work.
- New Assessment Zone guides learners through both internal and external assessment.
- Practice assignments and assessment guidance help learners to achieve their potential in internally assessed units.
1. The Online World
2. Technology Systems
3. A Digital Portfolio
4. Creating Digital Animation
5. Creating Digital Audio
6. Creating Digital Graphics
7. Creating Digital Video
8. Mobile Apps Development
9. Spreadsheet Development
10. Database Development
11. Computer Networks
12. Software Development
13. Website Development
Barnet and Southgate College FE
11 September 2015