Edexcel AS and A Level Modular Mathematics Core Mathematics 3 C3
Part of the Edexcel Modular Mathematics for AS and A Level series
- £17.49 + £0.35 UK VAT
- Publication Date
- December 2008
Edexcel’s course for the GCE specification
Matching the specification, Edexcel and A Level Modular Mathematics C3 features:
- Student-friendly worked examples and solutions, leading up to a wealth of practice questions.
- Sample exam papers for thorough exam preparation.
- Regular review sections consolidate learning.
- Opportunities for stretch and challenge presented throughout the course.
PLUS Free LiveText CD-ROM, containing Solutionbank
and Exam Café
to support, motivate and inspire students to reach their potential for exam success.
- Solutionbank contains fully worked solutions with hints and tips for every question in the Student Books.
- Exam Café includes a revision planner and checklist as well as a fully worked examination-style paper with examiner commentary.
Written by examiners, these revised editions of Heinemann Modular Mathematics for Edexcel AS and A Level
retain the best proven features of the current series and include new motivational features that make maths easier to learn.
1 Algebraic fractions
3 The exponential and log functions
4 Numerical methods
5 Transforming graphs of functions
7 Further trigonometric identities and their applications
Examinations style paper
Answers to revision exercises
Test yourself anwers
Susanne, HOD Maths
25 November 2015