A2 Core Mathematics for OCR
Part of the Longman Advanced Maths for AQA series
- Currently out of stock
- Publication Date
- July 2005
The most supportive OCR A2 Core Maths texts for you and your students.
Longman Advanced Mathematics is a series of comprehensive texts, with books for the current OCR core for AS and core for A2. The series develops mathematical skills through clear and thorough explanations, and comes packed with worked examples and progressive exercises. It also includes focused exam question practise and sample module papers. A CD-ROM included with every book, contains full worked solutions to exam-style papers using Live Authoring, plus additional questions and support for lower and higher attaining students.
- Covers all the A2 Core Modules C3 and C4 in one affordable, coherent book.
- Teacher and student-friendly explanations.
- Thousands of questions and clear worked examples support a variety of teaching styles and ability ranges.
- Lots of support and questions focused on students working for the top grades.
- Aids revision with practise papers, model answers and 'live-authored' solutions on the student CD-ROM.
- Additional support for teachers available on the teacher CD-ROM.
4 The functions ex and ln x
6 Numerical methods
8 Partial fractions
9 Binomial expansion
10 Further differentiation
11 Coordinate geometry
13 Further integration
14 Differential equations