Salters Nuffield Advanced Biology AS Student Book
Part of the EdexcelSaltersNuffieldAdvancedBiology series
- Publication Date
- May 2008
Edexcel's resources for the 2008 specification.
Providing complete, step-by-step coverage of the specification, the Students’ Book gives students an in-depth, scientific understanding of the core principles covered in each topic, including How Science Works. Students are able to regularly test themselves and prepare for assessment with real, past Edexcel exam practice.
This Students' Book offers students motivating and relevant content to improve learning and help students aim for their target grades.
- Gives students an in-depth, scientific understanding of the principles covered in each topic, including How Science Works.
- Broad range of teaching and learning activities helps students develop an understanding of biology concepts and principles.
- Covers topics that interest students and includes practical and ICT activites, which are supported by SNAB online.
- Integral scientific, mathematical and key skills are learned and tested throughout.
- Extension and revision materials included for thorough exam preparation.
- Check-point questions provide summary-style tasks that help students build up revision notes.