Try digital resources
Sport Teaching Packs to help you plan, deliver and assess
Hosted on Pearson's ActiveLearn Digital Service, our flexible, unitised Teaching Packs with eLearning provide the support you need to plan, deliver and assess the new BTEC Nationals in Sport qualifications.
- There are 10 Sport Teaching Packs providing coverage of the Extended Certificate, Foundation Diploma, Diploma and Extended Diploma in Sport
- Each Teaching Pack can be subscribed to individually or as part of a bundle with other Teaching Packs
- Differentiated tiered materials help with class management and provide opportunities for students to work at their own pace
- Each Teaching Pack includes a host of materials to help you plan, including structured lesson-by-lesson activities to use as starters, lesson content and plenaries
- Blended learning materials including activity sheets, interactive quizzes, video clips and more tutor-facing guidance, support your delivery of each unit
- Access to an online version of each Student Book - with zoom functionality for front-of-class teaching - is included when you purchase any Teaching Pack
- Teaching Pack Bundle 1 includes Unit 1: Anatomy and Physiology, Unit 2: Fitness Training and Programming for Health, Sport and Well-Being, Unit 3: Professional Development in the Sports Industry, Unit 4: Sports Leadership and Unit 5: Application of Fitness Testing
- Teaching Pack Bundle 2 includes Unit 6: Sports Psychology, Unit 8: Coaching for Performance, Unit 9: Research Methods in Sport, Unit 14: Exercise and Circuit-Based Physical Activity and Unit 19: Development and Provision of Sport and Physical Activity
- See the full list of Sport Teaching Packs
- Find out more about our new Teaching Packs in this short video demo:
Request your FREE Support and Evaluation Pack which included a complete guide to our new BTEC National Sport resources for 2016.
Try our new digital resources in the online evaluation area. The Teaching Pack you'll try is from our new BTEC Nationals in Sport resources and will give you an excellent overview of the functionality and resources our exciting new digital Teaching Packs contain.
Try the digital resources now!