BTEC Level 3 National Travel and Tourism Student Book 1
Part of the BTEC Level 3 National Travel and Tourism series
- Currently out of stock
- Publication Date
- August 2010
Resources to accompany the 2010 specification
This Student Book supports the Edexcel BTEC Level 3 National Travel and Tourism QCF specification for first teaching from September 2010.
- Covers all mandatory and nine optional units, giving you the breadth to tailor the course to your learners’ needs and interests.
- Achieve your potential: Assessment activities in each unit give your students plenty of practice to deepen their knowledge and understanding, and grading tips for every activity help them achieve the best possible grade.
- Edexcel’s Assignment tips: Written by experts in the BTEC team, there’s invaluable unit-by-unit advice on how to get the most from your BTEC course.
- Put yourself in the professionals’ shoes: WorkSpace case studies take your learners into the real world of work, showing them how they can apply their knowledge in a real-life context.
- Advice from former students on how your learners can make their BTEC experience a stepping stone to success.
Has brought a wealth of experience to her writing. Her experience in teaching, curriculum design, and writing student and tutor materials and specifications, has enabled us to bring you a range of engaging and motivating BTEC resources for the 2010 specifications.
Unit 1 Investigating the travel and tourism sector
Unit 2 The business of travel and tourism
Unit 3 The UK as a destination
Unit 4 Customer service in travel and tourism
Unit 5 Marketing travel and tourism products & services
Unit 6 Preparing for employment in travel and tourism
Unit 7 European destinations
Unit 8 Long-haul travel destinations
Unit 9 Retail travel operations
Unit 10 Business travel operations
Unit 12 Responsible tourism
Unit 22 Work experience in the travel and tourism sector
Unit 23 Residential study visit in travel and tourism
For further optional units, see Student Book 2.