With comprehensive coverage of the CSEC
Science curricula, each student book comes with a FREE ActiveBook CD-ROM. An ActiveTeach CD-ROM is also available for each title.
NEW EDITIONS of the following titles published in 2009:
Longman Integrated Science for CSEC (3rd edition) - comprehensively covers all the requirements of the new CSEC Integrated Science syllabus, fully preparing students for their final exams.
Longman Human and Social Biology for CSEC (2nd edition) - covers all the requirements of the CSEC Human and Social Biology syllabus, fully preparing students for their final exams.
- Engaging ActiveBook CD-ROM in the back of the book features fun and interactive material to help consolidate learning.
- Difficult terms explained in a glossary at the end of each chapter.
- Learning is reinforced and revision aided through clear chapter objectives and summaries.
- Practice and assessment opportunities provided through a wide variety of CSEC-style questions.
- Encourages students to relate biology to the real world with margin boxes giving additional facts of interest.
The interactive CD-ROMs for teachers include a wealth of extra resources to complement classroom teaching of the Student Book. Resources include Teaching Notes, PowerPoint slides, animations and videos.
Click here for further information and online demos of digital resources that really deliver for CSEC Science.