Pearson Baccalaureate Higher Level Mathematics second edition print and ebook bundle for the IB Diploma
Part of the Pearson Baccalaureate series
- Publication Date
- March 2012
The most complete solution available for IB Diploma Mathematics
This is the fully revised and improved 2nd edition of the highly regarded textbook already used successfully by teachers worldwide.
Written by an expert author team consisting of former IB chief examiners, senior examiners and assistant examiners, experienced IB workshop leaders, and teachers with more than 160 years of combined teaching experience.
Here are just some of things you can expect to find:
- Complete, interactive ebook containing interactive activities utilizing dynamic mathematics software, quizzes, extension and revision worksheets, full worked solutions and audio-visual calculator support.
- Clear explanations of key concepts and skills, accompanied by numerous worked examples.
- Chapter summaries to aid planning and revision.
- Complete flexibility over medium of study, with printed textbook, online ebook and downloadable versions of chapters to allow students to work offline.
- Practice questions with answers from past examination papers to help you with exam preparation.
- Helpful and skilful support for the new IA Mathematical Exploration – continuously updated on the author website to address developments in the IA programme.
- Access to all Mathematics Higher Level Options chapters online (over 600 pages)*.
- Free online resources to support and extend study at www.pearsonbacconline.com and on the authors’ website, containing even more regularly updated materials and support.
- A highly engaging Theory of Knowledge chapter, written by Ric Sims, a Deputy Chief Examiner for TOK and highly experienced TOK and Maths HL teacher.
*The updated Options chapters will be available from late 2012. They will automatically be added to your e-book account once they are ready. Until then, please continue to use the current Options chapters which are available here: http://www.pearsonschoolsandfecolleges.co.uk/GlobalPages/IB/IBOptions.aspx