For over 30 years, the Alpha to Omega programme has offered practical help in teaching reading, writing and spelling to adults and children with learning difficulties, including dyslexia. By following closely the normal pattern of phonological language acquisition, the Alpha to Omega course helps to accelerate students' learning.
- The Teacher's Handbook provides detailed lesson plans for each stage of the course. Recently revised and updated by Dyslexia Action , the 6th edition is out now and comes with a separate Student Book.
- The Student's Book contains all the reading passages and exercises.
- The Activity Pack CD-ROM provides an extensive supply of photocopiable worksheets that are designed to develop and reinforce the key teaching ideas in the Teacher's Handbook.
- Over 250 laminated flashcards , including a whole section of lively alphabet games, help you to reinforce and develop work in the Teacher's Handbook.
- Motivating fiction books reinforce students' learning as they move through the Alpha to Omega programme. Each short book contains a well-known story for students to enjoy.
- Take a look at some sample material!