This topical and challenging course for S1 and S2 is packed with colourful resources that fully cover the 5-14 National Guidelines. You can be confident you are delivering all the requirements without wasting time and money on redundant material.
- Up-to-date, real-life case studies motivate and absorb students and use Scottish and wider-world examples throughout.
- An investigative approach to geographical issues and topics encourages students to work independently.
- Integrated tasks develop essential geographical skills such as map work and data analysis.
- A range of engaging exercises help students build vital geographical skills and specific activities develop literacy, numeracy and ICT.
- A clear contribution to developing informed attitudes.
- Extension activities and regular tasks reinforce knowledge and provide feedback on pupils' progress.
- Clear links to ICT throughout the textbooks.