Edexcel GCSE Science ActiveLearn
What is ActiveLearn?
Designed to support independent learning and thorough exam preparation, ActiveLearn is the UK’s first true student-centred online learning tool – encouraging progression and making a real difference to students’ learning.
By providing a variety of guided-practice activities, students can practise both short answer and longer extended-writing exam questions. With instant access to learning support, including practical revision guidance and examiner updates, hints and tips, students can effectively work at their own pace to improve their skills and knowledge.
Why choose ActiveLearn?
- Provides a variety of guided practice activities, allowing students to practise both short answer and the new extended writing exam questions.
- Gives you the option to assign work targeted at specific grades to individuals or classes, or allow students to work independently on the areas they want to practise.
- Includes a bank of exam-style questions with access to learning support.
- Uses data from examiner reports and examiner comments to provide enhanced feedback on exam questions.
- Links directly to the Student Books to provide seamless support in the classroom and at home.
The series includes:
1 x ActiveLearn Single User Licence
1 x ActiveLearn 10 User Licence Pack
1 x ActiveLearn 50 User Licence Pack
Bookmark with: What are these?
Free activelearn online introduction sessions!
We're running FREE online 'introduction to ActiveLearn' sessions, giving you an overview of how ActiveLearn works, and what it can offer you and your students.
Find out more and book onto a FREE session here.