Building confidence in Maths
Our KS3 Maths Progress course has been carefully developed by the same series editors as our Edexcel GCSE (9-1) Mathematics course, with the help of UK teachers and based on academic research into what improves learning in mathematics.
It has the same mastery approach and unique unit structure with in-built differentiation as our Edexcel GCSE (9-1) Mathematics course, to provide you with a consistent teaching and learning experience from 11 to 16.
Our KS3 Maths Progress course:
- is developed to help build confidence in mathematics and prepare your students for the new GCSE
- supports your planning, teaching and assessing students' progress
- caters for all attainment levels with differentiated Student Books
- focuses on problem-solving and mathematical reasoning skills
- provides plenty of extra practice on every topic.
Download our guide to KS3 Maths Progress to get an overview of the course and the guide to the pedagogy.
Pearson Progression Services