AQA GCSE Mathematics for Foundation sets Student Book
Part of the AQA GCSE Mathematics 2010 series
- Publication Date
- February 2010
All set to make the grade
Vibrant and eye-catching, this Student Book for Foundation sets will make progression and engagement as easy as possible.
- Graded objectives start each section.
- Skills check boxes remind students of the maths needed.
- Worked examples break the maths down into easy chunks.
- Lots of graded questions ensure students push themselves.
- New Assessment Objectives integrated into exercises.
- Suitable for use with both modular and linear specifications.