Edexcel Award in Number and Measure Level 1 Workbook
Part of the Edexcel Mathematics Awards series
- Publication Date
- January 2013
Building proficiency in number and measure
Edexcel Award for Number and Measure Level 1 Workbook
The Number and Measure Level 1 Workbook is designed to build proficiency in number and measure for students who want to:
- gain a qualification that can demonstrate their abilities and support progression to future training or employment, or
- move into GCSE Mathematics at Foundation tier.
This low-priced write-in workbook offers extensive practice that’s free of problem solving for learners to gain confidence in number and measure skills at Level 1.
- key points
- guided practice
- ‘no-stabilisers’ practice
- ‘step into GCSE’ stretch questions
- ‘don’t forget’ – key reminders
- exam-style practice questions
- self-assessment record
- complete practice paper.
- checking and approximation
- area and perimeter
- tables and charts.