Studio 11-14 French (KS3)
Studio KS3 French your pupils will want to learn!
Studio 11-14 French resources are packed with content your KS3 pupils will enjoy learning. Plus, they move at the right pace for your pupils ‒ whether or not they have prior French knowledge ‒ and open the window to the French-speaking world.
- A tried-and-tested approach that supports progression with parallel differentiated Pupil Books.
- The NEW Studio KS3 French toolkit by Rachel Hawkes provides all you need for the new Programme of Study ‒ how to teach translation, use literary texts and boost spontaneous use of the target language, and will help you embed the skills pupils will need for the new 2016 GCSE.
- See how KS3 Studio supports the new National Curriculum and builds skills for GCSE, download our guide.
- Boost engagement with our online front-of-class teaching resources including the Pupil Books on screen, video clips, audio and interactive activities.
- Our online homework and support helps your pupils practise their language skills and use language independently in the classroom and at home.
- Teacher planning materials include downloadable Teacher Guides and progression and assessment materials to match the course to help monitor pupil progression.
Support progression with the ActiveLearn Digital Service for Studio
Our ActiveLearn Digital Service combines front-of-class teaching resources with online homework, practice and support as well as planning and assessment materials. It also comes with full customer support throughout the subscription to ensure you and your pupils get the most out of the course.
Download this handy infographic to see everything that's included in our ActiveLearn Digital Service for Studio.
Sign up to MFL eNews and receive regular updates about our resources by email to support your teaching and learning.