GCSE Bitesize Religious Studies Complete Revision and Practice Class Pack
Part of the BBC Bitesize RE series
- £103.00 + £20.60 UK VAT
- Currently out of stock
- Publication Date
- February 2010
For the new specifications - make your revision lessons more interactive.
Save with the Class Pack - 20 copies of the GCSE Bitesize Religious Studies 2010 Complete Revision and Practice plus the Network Licence (worth £99.99) FREE!
Using the GCSE Bitesize Religious Studies 2010 Complete Revision and Practice with a whole class can help to motivate students to approach their revision in a clear, organised way. Increase their confidence from beginning to end of the revision process with tools designed to plan, organise and build their knowledge.
The Class Pack includes:
- A network licence for PC that enables you to use the CD-ROM on your school network.
- 20 copies of the GCSE Bitesize Religious Studies 2010 Complete Revision and Practice (book with single user licence CD-ROM for PC/Mac)
- Topic checker - this covers key questions on all topics so that students can build up an idea of what they do or don’t know, to help them focus on their areas of weakness.
- Interactive book – this core content is supported by AudioBites, ExamBites and WebBites linked directly to the BBC Bitesize revision website for saving time*. The content on each topic is easy to follow with a summary of ideas to start, highlighted key facts, tips on common mistakes and good answers. A range of short-answer questions complete the topic.
- Last-minute learner – this condenses the most important facts in a few pages for that final revision.
- Exam questions - model answers give the opportunity to practise exam technique and improve performance.
- Revision planner – this downloadable interactive calendar helps each student organise their revision and keep them on track (only available on the single user licence CD-ROM).
- Suitable for all the main examining boards (except for Science AQA).
*Not all subjects contain these features, depending on their exam requirements.