Edexcel’s course for the context-led approach to the 2008 GCE Biology specification
Salters-Nuffield Advanced Biology (SNAB) provides support material for the context-led approach to the Edexcel GCE Biology 2008 specification. SNAB is a complete course with its own distinctive philosophy. It covers biology through real-life contexts, combining the key concepts underpinning biology today with the opportunity to gain the wider skills that biologists now need.
- Promotes success through engaging and motivating students that cater for a wide range of learning styles.
- Encourages independent learning and builds a wide range of skills , including data analysis, critical evaluation of information, communication and collaborative work.
- Facilitates planning and teaching by giving teachers a comprehensive suite of resources for the whole department to support the context-led approach.
- Provides dedicated support from the Nuffield and UYSEG project teams, including training.
SNAB Online re-launch!
Check out the new look and view a demonstration of SNAB Online today!
Salters' Book Grants
Schools that teach the Salters' A Level Curricula can apply for grants of up to £500 towards books for the following courses:
- Salters-Nuffield Advanced Biology
- Salters Advanced Chemistry
- Salters Horners Advanced Physics
For further information about the 2012 Salters' Book Grants please visit http://www.salters.co.uk/institute/book_grants.html2
Or contact the Publicity Co-ordinator on:
Tel: 020 7628 5962 ext. 260 | Email: email@example.com