Exploring Science: How Science Works
NEW for 2014 -Are you looking for the new Key Stage 3 course - Exploring Science Working Scientifically?
Tried and trusted by thousands of teachers across the country, this course provides the most comprehensive coverage of the skills and content required by the 2008 KS3 curriculum.
Providing a vast range of assessment options for a post-SATs world, Exploring Science: How Science Works offers:
- thousands of flexible resources that enable you to personalise your teaching and easily deliver a 2- or 3-year KS3
- full Assessing Pupils’ Progress support to help you integrate this new way of assessing your pupils quickly and easily
- differentiated materials that cater for four levels of ability
- complete match to the new Programme of Study and Framework with How Science Works integrated seamlessly throughout
- a clear pathway to progression with levelled sample answers and progression ladders that allow pupils to track their own progress
- engaging digital resources , including landmark BBC video clips, to captivate all your pupils.
… all from the author team you can trust!
Have you visited our dedicated Exploring Science APP (Assessing Pupils' Progress) page? If not find out more about APP here
Support for SEN pupils
Visit our dedicated support page for End of Year tests for SEN pupils.
Using Exploring Science in Scotland
Take a look at our dedicated Scotland page to see how you could use Exploring Science: How Science Works in Scotland.
Support for Exploring Science: Original Edition
Take a look at the Exploring Science Companion Website for a wealth of Key Stage 3 resources and support for the original edition of Exploring Science.