OCR GCSE Psychology Student Book
Part of the OCR GCSE Psychology series
- Currently out of stock
- Publication Date
- May 2009
Step-by-step support for OCR GCSE Psychology
Focused to the new 2009 OCR GCSE Psychology specification, this contemporary Student Book provides the tools to support and encourage every student.
- Endorsed by OCR for use with the new OCR GCSE Psychology specification.
- Written in accessible chunks and in full colour to motivate students throughout the course.
- Includes a clear, easy-to-follow section on research methods to help you meet the new How Science Works assessment objective.
- Contains our popular Exam Cafe feature.
- Grade Studio offers clear advice to help students improve their learning.
Did you know that you can order a FREE OCR GCSE Psychology Evaluation Pack
containing the Student Book? Order today!
Chapter 1 Sex and Gender
Chapter 2 Memory
Chapter 3 Attachment
Chapter 4 Obedience
Chapter 5 A Typical Behaviour
Chapter 6 Criminal Behaviour
Chapter 7 Perception
Chapter 8 Cognitive Development
Chapter 9 Non-verbal Communication
Chapter 10 The Self
Chapter 11 Research in Psychology