BTEC First Award Engineering Student Book
Part of the Course Materials series
- Out of stock: reprinting soon
- Publication Date
- October 2012
Our Award book is back, and staying for good!
- Back by popular demand, our Award book covers Units 1, 2, 5, 6, 7 and 8 so learners have relevant and specific content to complete the new Pearson BTEC Level 1/Level 2 First Award in Engineering.
- Provides all the underpinning knowledge and understanding needed at Level 2 to help learners prepare for the course.
- Activities in each unit provide support and guidance for learners, and can be used in the classroom or for independent work.
- The new BTEC Assessment Zone guides learners through the challenges of both internal and external assessment with grading tips and support for external assessment.
Unit 1: The Engineered World
Unit 2: Investigating an Engineered Product
Unit 5: Engineering Materials
Unit 6: Computer-aided Engineering
Unit 7: Machining Techniques
Unit 8: Electronic Circuit Design and Construction