BTEC First in Engineering Student Book
Part of the Course Materials series
- Publication Date
- June 2013
Resources for BTEC First in Engineering from September 2012
Our Full edition Student Book covers all the core and mandatory units for the Award, Certificate and Extended Certificate, and a wide selection of optional units for all sizes of the qualification.
- Each unit is presented in topics to ensure the content is accessible and engaging for learners.
- Covers of all the underpinning knowledge and understanding needed at Level 2 to ensure that learners are fully prepared for the course.
- Activities in each unit provide support and clear direction for learners, and can be used in the classroom or for independent work.
- New Assessment Zone guides learners through both internal and external assessment.
- Assessment activities and grading tips help learners to achieve their potential in internally assessed units.
Just teaching the Award?
Learn more about our BTEC First in Engineering Award Student Book.
Unit 1: The Engineered World
Unit 2: Investigating an Engineered Product
Unit 5: Engineering Materials
Unit 6: Computer-aided Engineering
Unit 7: Machining Techniques
Unit 8: Electronic Circuit Design and Construction
Unit 9: Interpreting and Using Engineering Information
Unit 10: Mathematics for Engineering
Unit 11: Electrical and Mechanical Science for Engineering