BTEC First Award Health and Social Care Student Book
Part of the Course Materials series
- Out of stock: reprinting soon
- Publication Date
- September 2012
Our Award Book is back, and staying for good!
- Back by popular demand, our Award Book covers Units 1 – 8 so learners have relevant and specific content to complete the new Pearson BTEC Level 1/Level 2 First Award in Health and Social Care.
- Provides all the underpinning knowledge and understanding needed at Level 2 to help learners prepare for the course.
- Activities in each unit provide support and guidance for learners, and can be used in the classroom or for independent work.
- The new BTEC Assessment Zone guides learners through the challenges of both internal and external assessment with tips and support for external assessment.
Unit 1. Human Lifespan Development
Unit 2. Health and Social Care Values
Unit 3. Effective Communication in Health and Social Care
Unit 4. Social influences on Health and Wellbeing
Unit 5. Promoting Health and Wellbeing
Unit 6. The Impact of Nutrition on Health and Wellbeing
Unit 7. Equality and Diversity in Health & Social Care
Unit 8. Individual Rights in Health & Social Care