BTEC First in Health and Social Care Student Book
Part of the Course Materials series
- Out of stock: reprinting soon
- Publication Date
- April 2013
New resources for the new BTEC First in Health and Social Care
Our Full edition Student Book covers all the core and mandatory units required for the Award, Certificate and Extended Certificate, and a wide selection of optional units.
- Units are presented in topics to ensure the content is accessible and engaging for learners.
- Covers of the underpinning knowledge and understanding needed at Level 2 to ensure that learners are prepared for the course.
- Activities in each unit provide support and clear direction for learners and can be used in the classroom or for independent work.
- New Assessment Zone guides learners through the challenges of both internal and external assessment for BTEC.
- Practice assignments and assessment guidance help learners to achieve their potential in internally assessed units.
Just teaching the Award?
Learn more about our BTEC First in Health and Social Care Award Book.
Unit 1. Human Lifespan Development
Unit 2. Health and Social Care Values
Unit 3. Effective Communication in Health and Social Care
Unit 4. Social influences on Health and Wellbeing
Unit 5. Promoting Health and Wellbeing
Unit 6. The Impact of Nutrition on Health and Wellbeing
Unit 7. Equality and Diversity in Health and Social Care
Unit 8. Individual Rights in Health and Social Care
Unit 9. Health Living
Unit 10. How the Human Body Works
Unit 11. Services in Health and Social Care
Unit 12. Creative and Therapeutic Activities