Revise GCSE Spelling, Punctuation and Grammar Revision Guide
Part of the Revise series
- £4.71 + £0.08 UK VAT
- Currently out of stock
- Publication Date
- July 2017
From the 2017 exams onward, spelling, punctuation and grammar will account for 5% of the total marks in GCSE English Literature, History, Geography and Religious Studies. In GCSE English Language, being able to ‘use a range of vocabulary and sentence structures for clarity, purpose and effect, with accurate spelling and punctuation’ is worth a huge 20% of the total marks. To be able to get top marks on extended answers in Science, students will need to be able to show that they can develop their answers logically and structure them well.
This book will help students to:
- Organise their revision with the one-topic-per-page format
- Improve their overall spelling ability
- Remember how to spell important subject-specific terminology
- Be confident in using a wider range of punctuation correctly
- Develop answer-checking skills to eliminate silly mistakes
- Learn how to use good grammar and formal register to structure an argument effectively.