Edexcel AS and A Level Modular Mathematics Core Mathematics 4 C4
Part of the Course Materials series
- Out of stock: reprinting soon
- Publication Date
- January 2009
Edexcel’s course for the GCE specification
Matching the specification, Edexcel AS and A Level Modular Mathematics C4 features:
- Student-friendly worked examples and solutions, leading up to a wealth of practice questions.
- Sample exam papers for thorough exam preparation.
- Regular review sections consolidate learning.
- Opportunities for stretch and challenge presented throughout the course.
Free LiveText CD-ROM, containing Solutionbank
and Exam Café
to support, motivate and inspire students to reach their potential for exam success.
- Solutionbank contains fully worked solutions with hints and tips for every question in the Student Books.
- Exam Café includes a revision planner and checklist as well as a fully worked examination-style paper with examiner commentary.
These revised editions of Heinemann Modular Mathematics for AS and A Level
retain the best proven features of the current series and include new motivational features that make maths easier to learn.
1 Partial fractions
2 Coordinate geometry in the (x,y) plane
3 The binomial expansion
Examination style paper
Answers to revision exercises
Test yourself answers