Edexcel AS and A Level Modular Mathematics Statistics 3 S3
Part of the Course Materials series
- Publication Date
- June 2009
Edexcel’s course for the GCE specification
Matching the specification, Edexcel AS and A Level Modular Mathematics S3 features:
- Student-friendly worked examples and solutions, leading up to a wealth of practice questions.
- Sample exam papers for thorough exam preparation.
- Regular review sections consolidate learning.
- Opportunities for stretch and challenge presented throughout the course.
PLUS Free LiveText CD-ROM, containing Solutionbank
and Exam Café
to support, motivate and inspire students to reach their potential for exam success.
- Solutionbank contains fully worked solutions with hints and tips for every question in the Student Books.
- Exam Café includes a revision planner and checklist as well as a fully worked examination-style paper with examiner commentary. Written by examiners, these revised editions of Heinemann Modular Mathematics for Edexcel AS and A Level retain the best proven features of the current series and include new motivational features that make maths easier to learn.
1 Combinations of random variables
3 Estimation, confidence intervals and tests
Review Exercise 1
4 Goodness of fit and contingency tables
5 Regression and correlation
Review Exercise 2