REVISE Edexcel GCSE (9-1) Mathematics Foundation Revision Guide (with online edition)
Part of the Revise series
- £5.89 + £0.10 UK VAT
- Currently out of stock
- Publication Date
- December 2015
Confidence – fluency – problem solving - reasoning
Designed for classroom and independent study, our Revision Guides complement the Student Books with a range of features including:
- one-topic-per-page format helps students revise more quickly, without the hassle.
- exam-style worked examples match the new specification and demonstrate good exam technique.
- 'Now try this' exam-style practice questions let students test their understanding of a topic.
- key formulae tell students exactly which formulae they need to learn for their exam.
- target step indicator shows students exactly what step they are working at.
- problem solving support throughout including tricky questions on easy topics and strategies and techniques for answering AO2 and AO3 questions.
- video worked solutions show students exactly how to answer tricky questions.
- complete coverage of the new specification including brand-new topics like functions and Venn diagrams.
- visual explanations of key concepts help students revise quickly and recall key skills in their exams.