Edexcel GCSE (9-1) English Language Text Anthology
Part of the Edexcel GCSE English Lang 2015 series
- Publication Date
- April 2015
Building confidence in English
Endorsed by Edexcel, this Text Anthology provides you with a fantastic bank of fiction and non-fiction extracts carefully chosen to engage students and help them develop confidence dealing with the style of texts they are likely to encounter in their GCSE English Language exams.
- Packed with extracts from texts typical of those that students will encounter in their GCSE English Language exams.
- Includes several 19th century fiction extracts.
- Supports all levels of abilities with carefully selected exam-style extracts.
- Includes assessment pages to give students experience of exam-style questions. (More assessment resources are are provided on the ActiveLearn Digital Service).
- Contains extracts for the Let's Think in English lessons (provided on our ActiveLearn Digital Service) to build the confidence and resilience of students when responding to unseen texts.
- Endorsed by Edexcel for their Edexcel GCSE (9-1) English Language specification.