Edexcel A level Chemistry ActiveBook 2
Part of the Edexcel A level Science 2015 series
- £12.78 + £2.56 UK VAT
- Publication Date
- December 2015
This ActiveBook, powered by ActiveLearn, has a three year licence, giving you access for three years from the date you activate your login. The licence is for a single user and gives student access only. Institutional subscriptions are also available.
Createdfor the new 2015 Edexcel AS and A level specifications, our new Student Books cover the topics comprehensively, developing scientific thinking in your students, providing them with a deep understanding of the subject and creating confident, independent scientists.
- Student Book 1 supports a standalone AS course and provides the first year of a two-year A level course; Student Books 1 and 2 together support the full A level course.
- A cumulative approach to learning constantly builds on what has previously been taught.
- The chapter openers highlight prior learning requirements and link to future learning.
- The required maths skills are highlighted at the start of each chapter providing opportunities for students to check understanding and remedy gaps.
- Bigger spreads require students to read real-life material that’s relevant to the course and use knowledge in new contexts.
- Accompanying questions require students to analyse how scientists write, think critically and consider issues.
- Preparing for your exams sections highlight the key differences between preparing for an AS and full A level exam.
- Practice question spreads provide opportunities for students to regularly check their understanding using questions written in the style of the new exams from day one.