Edexcel AS/A level Chemistry 2015 - Homework,Practice and Support. Single user licence
Part of the Edexcel A level Science 2015 series
- £11.46 + £2.29 UK VAT
- Publication Date
- September 2015
The price is a single user licence - giving access to a student for two years. The single user licenses do not give access to the teacher management elements of the ActiveLearn Digital Service.
The homework and practice service for A level Science provides online learning that helps support your students where they need it most. It provides independent student learning, which helps your students develop and master the core concepts and essential maths required for A level science, and checks they are securing the breadth and depth of knowledge required.
- The Mastering exercises help students to gain a better understanding of difficult concepts in the A Level specification. They provide instant, continuous feedback and individualised learning tailored to the needs and understanding of each student.
- The Maths exercises help students to develop a good understanding of how to apply the Maths that they do in their Maths classes to the science that they are studying.
Promote student independence
- A personalised learning programme that enables students to work independently or guided by the teacher.
- Students work through core subject concepts in clear, contextualised step-by-step activities allowing them to reach the correct solution without additional teacher intervention.
- Detailed, structured activities that help students practise essential skills and knowledge, so they can progress at their own pace through every part of the question.
- Guided hints and instant feedback that help guide students to the correct answer and understand why answers are correct or incorrect
- Knowledge Check questions that consolidate, confirm and test knowledge throughout the course.
- Provides a scaffolded method to work through the maths required, taking learners through three levels of each skill.
- Effective reporting that allows you to track student progress – both at-a-glance, and in depth when required.