Edexcel GCSE (9-1) Psychology
Exploring human behaviour
Our new Student Book has been developed specifically for Edexcel GCSE (9-1) Psychology. Based on the same ‘key question’ approach, it will help teachers and students to feel confident with the new breadth of content and skills required.
Our new Student Book:
- provides contemporary and engaging examples that students can relate to such as ‘why we forget things’ and ‘what can affect our memory’
- helps students to build practical skills and apply knowledge with features such as 'Apply It', 'Try It' and 'Develop It'
- includes 'Psychology in Action' features that show how theories apply to everyday life
- supports the teaching of the new maths skills and research methodologies with maths tips included throughout plus a dedicated chapter on research methods
- helps students to prepare for the new exams – with dedicated exam preparation sections at the end of each topic, lots of practice and guidance throughout, and a focus on the extended writing questions.