Registering and logging in
Back to main Help area
Accessing the ActiveLearn Digital Service
To use the ActiveLearn Digital Service, you need a username and password. You may be sent these by a teacher or administrator, in which case you can simply log in.
If you have already registered with the ActiveLearn Digital Service, or if you have been sent a username and password by a teacher or administrator, you don't need to register. You can simply log in using the username and password that you have been given.
- Go to www.pearsonactivelearn.com, or www.activeteachonline.com and click on the green "Log in" button.
- The log in page for the ActiveLearn Digital Service will open. Enter your login details and click "Log in".
- You will be taken to either the ActiveLearn Library page or the ActiveTeach Home page.
- The Library page shows Courses are on the top shelf and ActiveBooks on the shelf below. If you have Revision Guides, they appear on the bottom shelf.
- The Home page shows the covers of all the ActiveTeach books that your school has purchased.
How to register
You should only need to register for the ActiveLearn Digital Service if:
- You are a teacher or administrator in a school or college and you have purchased an ActiveLearn product.
- You are a teacher who has been sent your school's Institution code and asked to register yourself.
- You are a student, parent or teacher who has bought an ActiveLearn product independently and you have received an Access code.
Institution codes and Access codes
- When you buy an ActiveLearn Digital Service product you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org asking you to accept our Terms and Conditions. If you don't receive this email, please check your spam filters.
- Once you have accepted the Terms and Conditions you will receive a welcome email containing your ActiveLearn Institution code or Access code. A school or college will receive a 7-digit Institution code (e.g. 0123456). An independent learner will receive a longer Access code made up of groups of characters (e.g. 6F961-9FF8B-86D01-1B42D-00C04-FC964). You need this code to register.
How to register
- In your welcome email there is a link to the ActiveLearn registration page (www.pearsonactivelearn.com/register.asp).
- Enter your Institution code or Access code and click "Activate".
- You will be taken to the ActiveLearn registration page. First, enter your personal details:
- First name / Last name.
- School. This will be filled in, but check that it is correct.
- Username. Make this something memorable such as an email address, as you will use this to log on.
- Email address. If you have more than one email address, enter one you check frequently.
- Password. This must be at least 8 characters. Type the password a second time to confirm.
You will be taken to the ActiveLearn Login page. Fill in your new login details and click "Log in".
The ActiveLearn Digital Service will open to the Library page, showing your products.
* If you need to check the End user licence agreement, there is a link at the bottom of every ActiveLearn Digital Service page.