Revise BTEC National Business Revision Guide
Part of the BTEC Nationals Business 2016 series
- £10.81 + £0.18 UK VAT
- Publication Date
- October 2017
The key to a smarter way of revising
Ideal for classroom or independent study, this Revision Guide with ActiveBook is the smart choice for learners studying for the externally assessed Units 2, 3, 6 and 7 of the new BTEC Nationals in Business qualifications.
- The Revision Guide is accompanied by an ActiveBook (eBook) so that learners have the choice and flexibility to access materials anytime or anywhere.
- The visually engaging format breaks the content down into easily-digestible sections for students and provides hassle-free instant-access revision for learners.
- Clear specification fit, with revision activities and annotated sample responses for each unit to show students how to tackle the assessed tasks.
- Written with students in mind - in an informal voice that talks directly to them.
- Designed to be used alongside the Workbook with clear unit-by-unit correspondence to make it easy to use the books together.
Updates to this title
If you purchased this title before 3rd April 2017, you will have an older edition. In light of updates to the qualification, there may be changes required to this older edition, which will be outlined at www.pearsonfe.co.uk/BTECchanges.
An updated edition of this title will release in time for the new academic year in September 2017. This new edition will reflect updates to the qualification that have been made.
If you have the older edition and would like a copy of the new edition, please contact our customer services team, with proof of purchase, on 0845 313 6666 or email firstname.lastname@example.org