Level 2 Principles of Light Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Candidate Handbook
Part of the Motor Vehicle Technology Level 2 series
- Publication Date
- September 2011
Pearson offers a total solution for those taking and delivering the new Level 2 qualifications in the Principles of Light Vehicle Maintenance and Repairs, providing everything you need for the fast track to success.
Written in line with the revised specifications, applicable for the Scottish Vocational Curriculum, and specially engineered around the requirements of level 2 for practical application of knowledge.
Highly illustrated units and clear, straightforward language means that candidates are able to visualize and understand key practice within the automotive industry.
Real-work focus in the handbooks fuels candidates’ aspirations, helping them to put their learning into the context of real working scenarios.
Assessment guidance features throughout offer advice on how to prepare for assessment, and how candidates can achieve their best.
Progress checks at the end of each learning outcome and end of unit help learners consolidate their knowledge.
Introduction including features of this book and mapping grid
1. General workshop operation principles for light vehicles
2. Light vehicle chassis units and components
3. Light vehicle engine mechanical, lubrication & cooling system units & components
4. Light vehicle fuel, ignition, air & exhaust system units & components
5. Light vehicle transmission & driveline units & components
6. Light vehicle electrical units & components
7. Light vehicle inspection & servicing
C Merilo, Tutor
Northumberland Adult Learning and Skills Service
10 September 2015
K MCCLEAN, SECTION LEADER
Epping Forest College
6 June 2012