Level 3 Diploma Principles of Light Vehicle Technology Candidate handbook
Part of the Motor Vehicle Technology Level 3 series
- Publication Date
- May 2012
Pearson offers a total solution for those taking and delivering the new Level 3 qualifications in the Principles of Light Vehicle Maintenance and Repair, providing everything you need for the fast track to success
- Designed specifically for your Level 3 learners to provide an accessible, relevant and professional handbook that helps candidates progress in their career.
- Helps learners focus on diagnostics and rectifying faults as a progression from Level 2.
- Covers the latest technology within the industry which not only provides the knowledge and skills to pass the qualification, but is highly relevant to the workplace.
- Problem-solving features help put theory into practice and better prepare candidates for the world of work.
- Highlights employability skills in a range of focused case-studies.
Chapter 1 Introduction to Light Vehicle Technology / Diagnosis and Rectification
Chapter 2 Diagnosis & Rectification of Light Vehicle Chassis System Faults
Chapter 3 Diagnosis & Rectification of Light Vehicle Engine Faults
Chapter 4 Diagnosis & Rectification of Light Vehicle Auxiliary Electrical Faults
Chapter 5 Diagnosis & Rectification of Light Vehicle Transmission & Driveline Faults
Chapter 6 Identifying & Agreeing Motor Vehicle Customer Service Needs
Chris Glynn, Lecturer
West Lancashire College
20 July 2012