BTEC’s own resources for Entry Level 3 and Level 1
Student resources Teaching resources Find out more!
BTEC's own resources for Entry 3/Level 1 are tailored to the needs of Entry 3 and Level 1 learners – providing content for both specifications that help learners engage with their studies, achieve their potential, and progress to employment or BTEC Level 2 First.
- Tailored to the needs of Entry 3/Level 1 learners, with straightforward language, short bite-size sections, and engaging activities to help you keep your class motivated.
- Extensive unit coverage provides enough units to cover a Level 1 Diploma in each topic, covering all the grading and assessment criteria for each unit.
- Edexcel’s Assignment tips, written by experts in the BTEC team help learners to achieve their potential in assessments.
teaching book and resource disks
- Your copy of the Student Book, with tailored introduction notes to help you to get the most from BTEC’s own resources.
- Save your planning time with schemes of work, unit introductions and delivery guidance – including advice on covering Functional Skills – to help you plan and prepare for lessons.
- Inspirational teaching ideas for each unit give you engaging ideas to get you started on each topic.
FINd out more about btec's own resources