BTEC First in Health and Social Care Revision Guide
Part of the BTEC Firsts in Health & Social Care from 2012 series
- Publication Date
- July 2014
The Key to a smarter way of revising
Ideal for classroom or independent study, this Revision Guide is the smart choice for learners studying for the externally assessed units of the new BTEC First in Health and Social Care.
- The one topic-per-page format provides hassle-free revision for learners with no lengthy set-up time and no complex revision concepts.
- Written with learners in mind - in an informal voice that talks directly to them.
- Visually engaging pages break the content down into easily-digestible points, with revision activities and worked examples that prepare learners for the test.
- Designed to be used alongside the Workbook with one-to-one page correspondence to make it easy to use the books together.
- Both externally assessed Units for BTEC First in Health and Social Care (Units 1 and 9).