Revise BTEC National Information Technology Revision Guide
Part of the BTEC Nationals IT 2016 series
- £10.77 + £0.22 UK VAT
- Publication Date
- April 2019
The key to a smarter way of revising
Ideal for classroom or independent study, this Revision Guide with ActiveBook is the smart choice for learners studying for the externally assessed Units 1 and 2 of the new BTEC Nationals in Information Technology qualifications.
- The Revision Guide is accompanied by an ActiveBook (eBook) so that learners have the choice and flexibility to access materials anytime or anywhere.
- The visually engaging format breaks the content down into easily-digestible sections for students and provides hassle-free instant-access revision for learners.
- Clear specification fit, with revision activities and annotated sample responses for each unit to show students how to tackle the assessed tasks.
- Written with students in mind - in an informal voice that talks directly to them.
- Designed to be used alongside the Workbook with clear unit-by-unit correspondence to make it easy to use the books together.
Please note: This title does not cover the externally assessed Units 11 or 14, which are required for the Diploma and Extended Diploma.
Updates to this title
This qualification is reviewed on a regular basis and may be updated in the future. Any such updates that affect the content of this title will be outlined at www.pearsonfe.co.uk/BTECchanges.