Try DigitalIT Teaching Packs to help you plan, deliver and assess
Hosted on Pearson's ActiveLearn Digital Service, our flexible, unitised Teaching Packs with eLearning provide the support you need to plan, deliver and assess the new BTEC Nationals in IT qualifications.
- There are 4 IT Teaching Packs providing coverage of the Certificate, Extended Certificate, Foundation Diploma, Diploma and Extended Diploma in IT
- Each Teaching Pack can be subscribed to individually or as part of a Teaching Pack bundle containing the Teaching Packs for Unit 1: Information Technology Systems, Unit 2: Creating Systems to Manage Information, Unit 3: Using Social Media in Business and Unit 4: Programming
- Differentiated tiered materials help with class management and provide opportunities for students to work at their own pace
- Each Teaching Pack includes a host of materials to help you plan, including structured lesson-by-lesson activities to use as starters, lesson content and plenaries
- Blended learning materials including activity sheets, interactive quizzes, video clips and more tutor-facing guidance, support your delivery of each unit
- Access to an online version of each Student Book - with zoom functionality for front-of-class teaching - is included when you purchase any Teaching Pack
- See the full list of IT Teaching Packs
- Find out more about our new Teaching Packs in this short video demo:
Request your FREE Support and Evaluation Pack which includes a complete guide to our new BTEC Nationals in Information Technology resources for 2016.
Try our new digital resources in our online evaluation area.
This will give you an excellent overview of the functionality and resources our exciting new digital Teaching Packs contain.
Try the digital resources now!