Get By in Chinese Book
- Publication Date
- May 2008
Learn a Language Your Way
The Get By In series features beautifully illustrated, all-in-one language and travel guides. The 160-page book covers essential language and the accompanying audio CD will help your students practise their speaking and listening skills. This mini course, complete with activities and grammar link-ups, can be used as an additional resource in the classroom or at home.
- Phrase book and mini course in one
- All the language you need for your trip abroad
- Colourful and engaging
- Introduces you to the sights and sounds of China
Contents: 1 Book, 160 Pages
Author: Kan Qian, Wang Xiaoning, Kan Jia
> Sample pages 74-75 (PDF, 209Kb)
> Sample pages 124-125 (PDF, 250Kb)
Get By in Chinese will help you to:
- understand the basics of the language with clear and easy-to-follow explanations
- try out what you have learnt with mini role plays and activities
- communicate with confidence using thousands of essential words and phrases
- get around easily with useful tips for the visitor
- eat out the Chinese way with the comprehensive menu reader.
Also contains a two-way mini dictionary so you’ll never be stuck for the right word, and a full pronunciation guide so you’ll always know how to say it! Also available in a pack with audio CD.
All the Get By courses are also available to download from Audible.co.uk.