Get By in ChineseTravel Pack
- Publication Date
- May 2008
Learn a Language Your Way
The Get By In series features beautifully illustrated, all-in-one language and travel guides. The 160-page book covers essential language and the accompanying audio CD will help your students practise their speaking and listening skills. This mini course, complete with activities and grammar link-ups, can be used as an additional resource in the classroom or at home.
- Phrase book and mini course in one
- All the language you need for your trip abroad
- Colourful and engaging
- Introduces you to the sights and sounds of China
Contents: 1 Book, 160 Pages; 1 Audio CD, 60 Minutes
Author: Kan Qian, Wang Xiaoning, Kan Jia
> Sample pages 74-75 (PDF, 209Kb)
> Sample pages 124-125 (PDF, 250Kb)
> Audio samples
Get By in Chinese is the ideal travel companion – a quick and easy introduction to Chinese and a phrasebook covering all the essential language you’ll need on your trip. With the help of a 60-minute CD, get to grips with the basics of a conversation before you leave, then take the book away with you as a handy reference guide.
Get By in Chinese will help you to:
- understand the basics of the language with clear and easy-to-follow explanations
- try out what you have learnt with mini role plays and activities
- communicate with confidence using thousands of essential words and phrases
- get around easily with useful tips for the visitor
- eat out the Chinese way with the comprehensive menu reader.
Also contains a two-way mini dictionary so you’ll never be stuck for the right word, and a full pronunciation guide so you’ll always know how to say it! Download the tracks on to your MP3 player to learn on the move.
All the Get By courses are also available to download from Audible.co.uk.