Get By In French
- Publication Date
- May 2007
Learn a Language Your Way
- Phrase book and mini course in one
- All the language you need for your trip abroad
- Colourful and engaging
- Introduces you to the sights and sounds of France
- Also available with an audio CD to help you get to grips with the language before you go
Contents: 1 Book, 160 Pages
Author: Brigitte Rix, Louise Rogers Lalaurie, Julia Key
> Sample pages 78-79 (PDF, 126Kb)
> Sample pages 36-37 (PDF, 97Kb)
Get By in French is the ideal travel companion – a quick and easy introduction to French and a phrase book covering all the essential language you’ll need on your trip. Get to grips with the basics of a conversation before you leave, then take the book away with you as a handy reference guide.
Get By in French will help you to:
- understand the basics of the language with clear and easy-to-follow explanations
- try out what you have learnt with mini role plays and activities
- communicate with confidence using thousands of essential words and phrases
- get around easily with useful tips for the visitor
- eat out the French way with the comprehensive menu reader.
Also contains a two-way mini dictionary so you’ll never be stuck for the right word, and a full pronunciation guide so you’ll always know how to say it! Also available in a pack with audio CD.
All the Get By courses are also available to download from Audible.co.uk.