Get By In French Pack
- Publication Date
- May 2007
Learn a Language Your Way
- Phrase book and mini course in one
- All the language you need for your trip abroad
- Colourful and engaging
- Introduces you to the sights and sounds of France
Contents: 1 Book, 160 Pages; 1 Audio CD, 60 Minutes
Author: Brigitte Rix, Louise Rogers Lalaurie, Julia Key
> Sample pages 78-79 (PDF, 126Kb)
> Sample pages 36-37 (PDF, 97Kb)
> Audio samples
Get By in French is the ideal travel companion - a quick and easy introduction to French and a phrase book covering all the essential language you’ll need on your trip. With the help of a 60-minute CD, get to grips with the basics of a conversation before you leave, then take the book away with you as a handy reference guide.
Get By in French will help you to:
- understand the basics of the language with clear and easy-to-follow explanations
- try out what you have learned with mini role plays and activities
- communicate with confidence using thousands of essential words and phrases
- get around easily with useful tips for the visitor
- eat out the French way with the comprehensive menu reader.
Also contains a two-way mini dictionary so you’ll never be stuck for the right word, and a full pronunciation guide so you’ll always know how to say it! Download the tracks onto your MP3 player to learn on the move.
All the Get By courses are also available to download from Audible.co.uk.