Talk French 1 (Book/CD Pack)
- Publication Date
- August 2014
Talk is our bestselling course for absolute beginners. It has a clear, effective approach that will get you talking in no time!
- Master the basics with this bestselling approach
- Practise the language with fun, interactive activities
- Communicate with confidence right from the start
- Accompanying online activities
- Enhanced eBook available on iTunes
Talk French has already inspired thousands of people to learn French from scratch and find the confidence to give it a go.
Whether you're learning for business, travel or just for fun, its straightforward, step-by-step approach will ensure you're soon able to speak French in a range of everyday situations.
Contents: 1 Book, 144 Pages; 2 Audio CDs, 120 Minutes
Author: Isabelle Fournier
> Sample pages 12-13 (PDF, 2.51Mb)
> Sample pages 82-83 (PDF, 1.02Mb)
> Talk French Grammar quiz (PDF, 2.51Mb)
> Audio samples
With its specially designed activities and clear, jargon-free grammar explanations you'll quickly develop your language skills and make genuine progress right from the start.
- Make real progress using the successful, proven Talk method.
- Develop your language skills with tips and strategies to help you learn.
- Practise and learn with interactive activities to support every topic.
An enhanced Talk French eBook is also available on iTunes.
> TEACHERS' RESOURCES